Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Well I actually bought a Star Wars figure

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    picked up one of those Unleashed Darth Sidious figures. Love the blue lightning looking stuff coming out of his fingers. Also liked that Luke in the orange outfit and the Chewy figure. didnt buy those though. Very happy with the way this figure looks.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Leegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    1,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The more i see them, the more i want to buy them. The figures are done so perfectly, i love all of them. I especially love the new Princess Leia that just came out, the scene where she is dressed up in the bikini outfit in the Cantana with Jabba the Hutt, i think they did an excellent job on her. Congrads for picking one up! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    thanks. hope I dont get addicted to them!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Awesome figure there partner! The 'Unleashed' line has me hooked the way Devilman had you hooked a couple years back..It's like " I GOTTA HAVE THEM ALL!!!!" and thanks to a couple lucky finds on e-bay and the fact that they re- issued
    4 of them, I have all I want but one. Still hunting for an unmasked Vader.
    Other highly recommended personal faves are:
    Boba Fett (Amazing looking in person)
    Black Jedi Luke. (Dramatic as hell)
    Mace Windu..very HTF but worth it.
    Han Solo (Just because it is THE best Harrison Ford likeness out there)
    Darth Maul (one of the first and still one of the best IMHO) [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    I guess you could I got it bad with this line [img]redface.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Leegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    1,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the boba fett one, that's my favorite one from the unleashed series, so freakin awesome in person!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah I'd love a Darth Maul one. until this figure, the only other thing Star Wars (other than a couple ships) I have are a few Darth Maul things. He's he still out there to find?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Leegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    1,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by chaserfan:
    yeah I'd love a Darth Maul one. until this figure, the only other thing Star Wars (other than a couple ships) I have are a few Darth Maul things. He's he still out there to find?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I actually saw him when i went to the NYC convention. I think they wanted $25 for him, i really don't remember but i don't see him around in stores anymore.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Darth Maul is mostly on e-bay, but he's still able to be had for a decent price. Boba Fett is one that I cannot recommend enough also. He can still be had for a decent price too as he's a fairly recent release. The base to the figure is just amazing!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    got any pics?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Here you go..the base is all translucent.
    Saga Unleashed Lo BobaFett D

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •